Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spiritual Sunday #8: The Merging

For more Spiritual Sunday posts, I recommend that you wander over to the website of Charlotte and Ginger, who host the Spiritual Sunday meme.

Because I do not blog on Sundays -- keeping it as the sabbath -- I use older posts (forgotten perhaps but hopefully still good enough) from one or another of my blogs that seem appropriate for this meme. Yes, I know I could post on Saturday instead, but typically I can pulled in too many other directions to post on Saturdays, or I have a post that has been written in advance and posts automatically on that day. In any event, it seems to work to bring out the older posts that many have not read before or ones from other blogs I maintain that readers of 100th Lamb may not know about. Even so, this weekend I have been very slow in selecting and posting. A close friend died unexpectedly -- simply did not wake up after a nap -- and I have been trying to come to grips with it, plus I have been busy helping Sr. Maria prepare the reception. She turned over the writing of the prayers of the faithful to me -- I will be reading these at the funeral Mass tomorrow -- so other things have taken precedence to blogging.

This week's post comes from something I published in 2005 and posted on Mahlou Musings last year: The Merging. I hope you enjoy it.

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday, at least the last few minutes of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment