Sunday, November 7, 2010

Spiritual Sunday #7: VIP or VOP?

For more Spiritual Sunday posts, I recommend that you wander over to the website of Charlotte and Ginger, who host the Spiritual Sunday meme.

Because I do not blog on Sundays -- keeping it as the sabbath -- I use older posts (forgotten perhaps but hopefully still good enough) from one or another of my blogs that seem appropriate for this meme. Yes, I know I could post on Saturday instead, but typically I can pulled in too many other directions to post on Saturdays, or I have a post that has been written in advance and posts automatically on that day. In any event, it seems to work to bring out the older posts that many have not read before or ones from other blogs I maintain that readers of 100th Lamb may not know about.

This week the choice was absolutely obvious: Very Important Person or Vow of Poverty? It was the background reading for my post of last night about selecting clothes for the ball I attended. I can report that my selection turned out to be ideal: there were many people who made similar selections for the first time and again I received many compliments from people of the Middle East -- all of which will make sense if you read first today's post, then yesterday's.

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment