Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spiritual Sunday #4: Conversion II

For more Spiritual Sunday posts, I recommend that you wander over to the website of Charlotte and Ginger, who host the Spiritual Sunday meme.

Because I do not blog on Sundays -- keeping it as the sabbath -- I use older posts (forgotten perhaps but hopefully still good enough) from one or another of my blogs that seem appropriate for this meme. Yes, I know I could post on Saturday instead, but typically I can pulled in too many other directions to post on Saturdays, or I have a post that has been written in advance and posts automatically on that day. In any event, it seems to work to bring out the older, but undated, posts that many have not read before.

Last week, I chose Conversion Journey (click on the post title to read it), which was one of my first posts on Blest Atheist, the forerunner of 100th Lamb and an outgrowth of my book, Blest Atheist. The abbreviated conversion story is available on one of my other blogs, Clan of Mahlou, and it seems fitting to link it in this week as a follow-up to last week although it is a bit long and was posted in three installments. A number of readers of both blogs, as well as those who have read my book, know the story, but for those who have not, here it is: My Conversion Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment