Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Briefly

And I do mean briefly. I am off for Korea in a couple of hours. Two days to get there, one day of meetings, one day to return. Three days of travel for eight hours of work seems a bit excessive, but I went to Moscow for an afternoon meeting once. I guess my life must seem crazy to people at times! I will be back on Saturday -- may have access to the Internet in Korea but I don't know if I will have much time to be online. So, I will probably only reconnect upon my return. In the interim, if you want some fun pictures to look at, take a look at my recent post on Clan of Mahlou: Evening Conversation with Murjan, the Cat Who Thinks He Is Human. Meanwhile, while I am gone, Donnie will move Doah into his nearby new group home. Yes! Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment