Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spiritual Sunday #2: Awe

I have joined the Spiritual Sunday meme, hosted by Charlotte and Ginger. However, because I do not blog on Sundays -- keeping it as the sabbath -- I will post my Spiritual Sunday blogs on Saturday evenings, and I will use older posts (forgotten perhaps but hopefully still good enough) from one or another of my blogs that seem appropriate for this meme.

For this week, I chose an early post from my blog, Modern Mysticism: Awe. It relates some not-so-common experiences with the Divine. At the time, I was seeking others who had had similar experiences, but in not finding them even until now, I have come to realize that God interacts with each of us differently and surely for that God has reasons even if those reasons are beyond our ability to understand more often than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment