Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kim Kardashian Flies to Meet a Depressed Kris

                       

Us Weekly is reporting Kim Kardashian touched down at Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Sunday morning. The 31-year-old reality star traveled with a male companion and flew commercial. Sources within the Kardashian camp stated that Kim wanted to met with her soon to be ex-husband face to face.

                       



"She knew it was wrong before they were even married," a Kardashian insider tells Us. "They were not seeing eye to eye and it felt wrong."



Kim nearly calling off the wedding but went through with her vows at the last minute.  "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have," Kardashian blogged Tuesday. "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people."



A Kardashian source reavaled: "She felt like she couldn't turn back. She got in over her head. She made a big mistake and she knows it."



Kris Humphries has maintained a low profile since Kardashian filed for divorce October 31. "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents," a stunned Humphries, 26, told Us shortly after Kardashian filed papers in an Los Angeles court.



"I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work." Though the NBA star says he was blindsided by his new bride's filing, a Kardashian pal tells the new issue of Us the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star saw red flags before their lavish August 20 nuptials.




No comments:

Post a Comment