Sunday, November 6, 2011

Amber Rose and Kanye West Still Love Each Other-Getting Back Together Someday

Amber Rose is speaking on a statement Kanye West made at a Philadelphia stop of the Watch The Throne tour. During the show Kanye gave a shout out to Amber Rose saying,



“To the city of Philly, I want to thank y'all for making the incredible person that this song was made for…”



Amber Rose responded on a positive note to her ex-loves statement.

"I think he's right. If you love someone you should hold on to them and treat them right[...] People expect me to hate Kanye or for him to hate me...but I don't hate him. I want the best for him, I want him to find a beautiful girlfriend...I want him to find happiness because I found happiness."



It's obvious Kanye and Amber still harbor feelings for each other. Don't be surprize if these two find their way back together.






No comments:

Post a Comment