Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sabbath Sunday #2: Miracles in Real Life

Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) has made the suggestion that we "rest" on the Sabbath by taking a break from our normal blogging and sharing an older post of which we are particularly fond. Rest? Gladly! I don't get to do that very often! (Although I was able to do that last weekend when I was in South Carolina with my daughter and son-in-law between business trips to Georgia and Alabama.)

My recycled post for this week is Miracles in Real Life. If you missed it the first time or simply don't remember, please click on the title, and you will be linked there. Sometimes miracles happen that we find out about only years later. (I wonder how many miracles happen that no one sees because God chooses to remain anonymous or because we are too busy interpreting events in our own errant ways.)

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment