Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spiritual Sunday #15: Today's Mess

For more Spiritual Sunday posts, I recommend that you wander over to the website of Charlotte and Ginger, who host the Spiritual Sunday meme.

Because I do not blog on Sundays -- keeping it as the sabbath -- I use older posts (forgotten perhaps but hopefully still good enough) from one or another of my blogs that seem appropriate for this meme. It seems to work to bring out the older posts that many have not read before or ones from other blogs I maintain that readers of 100th Lamb may not know about. The one I chose for today is actually not an older post. It went up just a while ago. In fact, it is yesterday's post, Today's Mess, and was posted late because I literally fell asleep at the keyboard. There is a reason for re-posting this one so soon, however. The dilemma I am facing is current and critical, so I thought that perhaps readers might have some suggestions--or at least prayers!

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment